Thursday, December 28, 2006

my own company?

recently, i have been asking God for a vision... i still am.... to a certain extend, i am unsure about the future and what i should do about it... the basic fundamental stuffs that i SHOULD do, i noe... but other than this, i am a bit blur...

something that pastor jeff spoke to me about when i was at kallang theatre struck me... he said, "ellson, what do you think of starting your own company? a decor or props company?"

hmm... my own company... this means i can have lots of fexible time to serve God... i can bless the church with bigger and better decor and props.... most impt of all, i can use my gifts to the fullest.... still contemplating about it... but it is something worth thinking...

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

yeah yeah! I wanna be your employee! haa..

Thank God for you in doing the props.. They looked awesome!! Great job!

ellson said...

great! let's work together! no OT pay though!

Thank God for you too... you spent the night in nexus doing decor also... you are also part of the team...

yeu@nn said...

next time i start my own film company, i hire you to do the props... i want millenium falcon + death star models...