Monday, January 03, 2011

why why why

Why do you keep asking whether I've bathed or eaten, as if I don't know how?
Why are you walking so slow, as if you've aged?
Why are you amazed at everything, as if you've never seen them before?
Why are you walking towards the lobby, as if "3 man in a box" means the toilet?
Why are you insisting we switch train at "promenade" as if we are at "dhoby ghaut"?
Why do you again, keep asking whether I've bathed or eaten, as if I don't know how?

Because I never talk much with you
Because I never notice
Because I never bring you out often
Because I never bring you out
Because I never bring you out at all
Because I never care...
All the lies... All the justifying... All the walls...
I simply didn't care enough

2 comments:

yeu@nn said...

U ok bro? Are you referring to your dad?

ellson said...

haha... 0f course i am ok... i wrote it with a light hearted and in fact, a glad heart...