Sunday, January 28, 2007

my first interview!


i had my first interview on friday 2pm 26th Jan at a jap company called TLV pte ltd... it was my very very very first interview! the company was situated at sindo building in tannery road... since it was the first time i was there, i decided to take a cab there... i mean, you dun wan to appear sweaty and tired before the interviewer, right? and guess wat... the moment i got down from the cab... i got this nostalgic feeling... i think i have been here before but i just couldnt pinpoint when... anyway, i went to the company for the interview and he was very friendly and had actually drew me a map and taught me how to get to the nearest bus stop! woah! i would love to work with him! i really hope that i can get the job because it offers me a chance to travel overseas to places like china, japan, vietnam and many more! think about all the mission opportunities! woah! it makes me sooooooo excited just by thinking about it... anyway, as i left the building and followed his directions... i saw my landmark! haha... i was really here before! haha... when i was in the army, i used to come here to run errands... and i was particularly fond of a logistic building! haha. it had the name SYH logistic private limited... haha... coolz right? haha

SYH logistics... vision of my own company? haha.. hopefully...

No comments: